Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hoss' Last Day

A couple months ago, a sweet lady called me up wanting a puppy.
She was too far away to pick him out and told me to find the darkest male.
I chose this one for her.
It hasn't been an easy road.  
Her family has been in turmoil since the decision to get him.
Ok, that's a little dramatic...they just couldn't decide on a name.
In fact, I opened up a poll here to help calm the family.

Well anyway. . .
yesterday they were able to take their Hoss home.

This lady is a hoot!
She and Hoss will get along great!

Over the phone she made it sound like her husband wasn't too interested and she was doing all the searching.
If that's true,
then why did I snap this photo while she and I were talking?

And again, my son didn't like him leaving.
But he's getting better.  He gave her the low down on Hoss and what he does and doesn't like.
"And he's tough because I may have tackled him a little."

The pain of Hoss leaving really started to subside when she brought out the presents for them!

What?!?! Spider Man?!  This lady's awesome!

So here they are, the proud owners of Hoss, or whatever his name shall be.
And there they go!

And the boys say, "Hoss who?"
Well played, Mary from Omaha, well played.
Well, unlike the minds of my 5 and 2 year old, no toy could ever replace Hoss for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment