Tuesday, July 17, 2012


We took all the dogs on a long overdue trip to the river yesterday.

I was so proud of the puppies.  None of them showed signs of fear.

They just went right in without hesitating.

I don't think Bubby Girl was as annoyed as she looks.

Maybe she's just annoyed at me and my camera.

Bubby Girl and Leo Huggy sticking close together.

Leo made himself comfortable.

I think he could get used to this.

Leo and Kissy

The other dogs were so excited to get to go for a swim too.  More pictures of them later.

Look at Bubby Girl!!!  She caught me off guard swimming so this was the best I could do as far as a picture.

Notice the pups watching from the bank.

Kissy looks like she has some bird dog potential here!

So does Bubby Girl


The only problem is, trips to the river can wear a puppy out.
I'll be posting more of our little adventure later.

No comments:

Post a Comment